1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Tms Proves all sorts of theorys

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Tms is absolutely the most aggravating, loving, hopeful event you'll ever grow to love.
    I never thought id be saying thank you lord for this journey but the truth is to learn to heal
    with the mind is a powerful thought to ponder. it proves all sorts of theories
    on miracles and faith- perseverance and contentment.

Now when I feel bad about having a thought I know, ill have a funny feeing in my gut
    That's stress or anxiety, the building blocks to that can create repression.
    When I have a thought like this now I think it through and really get to a positive thought before I stop.

See, im making a decision for some kind of good to turn out right, less its catch 22.
    Then we have soothing and a calming of the spirit through acceptance.
    Learning the Tms ropes is a lot of work but its work well worth the travel.
    Hundreds of years ago only a few knew about this powerful secret.
    Now for all to see the truth is being revealed everyday right here.
    I've had repressions about fights from my teen age years to thoughts-
    about being mad at something I wasn't mad about anymore.
    I picked that repression up in a dream.

Its about TV characters at times that bring the thought to mind and boom, instant awareness.
    The road of discovery of self is very beautiful and full of disappointments.
    We learn to love who we are, all the time without judging and bullying or even crying.
    Then we learn to judge a thought- and cry to release tension the right way with great dicernmenship without the bully.
    Repressions are habits we learn to break. a wall of discouragement built to be understood and used conveniently

Anne Walker likes this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

I love this, and it is so true! The experience of having chronic pain is terrible and not something that i would ever want to go through again. But the personal growth that I have experienced through doing this work is something that I cherish. Without learning about TMS, I would not have learned about myself.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I agree, guys. I was so busy with my life as a writer that I didn't have time to really know who I was and am.
    Now I really like me. I'm a survivor. TMS led me back to God and the meaning of faith, and to good health.
    I wish I had lifted that case of 36 cans of beer years ago. It triggered the back pain I learned was
    caused by repressed emotions.

My mother, at 94, a few months before she died, told me, "I have some pain, but life is sweet."

She got that right. But she had a lot of repressed emotions and didn't know about TMS.
    Now I do and life really is sweet.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.