1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

tms general

Discussion in 'Alan Gordon TMS Recovery Program' started by jsfairbanks, Oct 29, 2013.

1. jsfairbanks

jsfairbanks New Member

hi forest i have tms i seem to be a classic i have been reading studying tms again for months since my last onset of pain and i am finally coming around. jay

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

That is terrific! Everyone is going to have doubts when they first start learning about this approach (I know I did). But as you learn more about these symptoms and how they are not actual structural reasons for them, you can begin to gain confidence in the approach, and, more importantly, yourself. I am curious, what books have you been reading so far?

3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

This is awesome jay, time will heal all
    You got that knack and understanding
    You will do great, let us know how you do.

Alan's program will really open your eyes to thoughts that have gone unaware
    that's the great thing about knowledge therapy, it takes what your unaware of and makes it
    to where you can understand it. This is the part I love about the journey- Awareness.
    Bless You.