1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 15 Thoughts on pain moving around

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Jill Pensom, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Jill Pensom

Jill Pensom New Member

Hello everybody,

Greetings from freezing cold London!

My back and leg pain seems to jump about almost by the minute, which proves that it is TMS. The nervy sensations hop about from a burning right toe to tender left calf and back to right hip and so on.

I'm finding it hard to completely reject 'stuff' I've been told by back 'experts' (especially in regards to posture) and when I feel like I'm rebelling against this advice my pain increases. I m keep trying to tell myself that it is psychological etc and both my husband and close family/ friends all agree with the TMS diagnosis.

I have no pain when I exercise.

Jill

2. Lori

Lori Well known member

I can understand that it's hard to discount what the so-called experts have told you.

BUT healing is in your hands! What are you doing to help yourself heal?

Speaking of pain moving around, I had a bad pain in a molar a few weeks ago but had just come from the dentist so I figured it coudln't be a cavity. Wondered if a filling fell out. It hurt like a cavity. A few days later it was on the right side of my mouth instead of the left. Now it's in neither place. I tried to think about what was going on at the time and made some adjustments in my thinking.