1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 3 this is hard

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by marionp19, Feb 5, 2019.

1. marionp19

marionp19 Newcomer

This program was recommended to me by my clinician. I started the program over a week ago. It has taken me several days to get to day 3. I temporarily lost faith in myself when I found out that my clinician was leaving me. I felt that my anchor to this program was lost. Then I realized that I am my own anchor. So here I am stepping out of my comfort zone to do this program.

The task for day 3 was to put down three experiences or post traumatic events that happened to you and how old you were when they happened. I wrote them down in my journal, and it felt good to release the energy to the universe.

Since I have started focusing on the energy that I give to the pain in my body it has decreased. Also my doctor has put me on an amazing pain blocker as well. So between the program and the medications I am getting stronger every day.

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi marionp19,

Welcome to the Forum, and the SEP,

This is the basis of your TMS work!!! It is an individual, self-attuned approach which recognizes/develops that you are the center of your healing. Good luck and keep us posted.

Andy B

marionp19 likes this.