1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

This 3 minute commercial is just wonderful

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by North Star, Sep 15, 2013.

1. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Lily Rose, tarala, plum and 1 other person like this.
  2. Becca

Becca Well known member

I almost cried. What a beautiful message. Thank you so much for sharing that with all of us!! I agree with Gawker, that commerical really does put some Hollywood movies to shame. Saw one the other day that was being aired on TV, supposed to be serious and heartwrenching...all I felt was the pain of some pretty good actors trying to make something out of terrible screenwriting. Yet this brief commercial honestly made me tear up. With no words I could understand I still felt everything -- the fear and pain, and the pure-heartedness that was passed from one person to another.....just, wow.

Lily Rose and North Star like this.
  3. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

I watched this and the one linked further in the thread, and I did cry. I find I'm quite vulnerable to things like this. A while back someone said I'd get over it when I healed, as if it were a sentimental indulgence. I disagree. I'm a soft-hearted girl easily moved by kindness. I love it when people really see one another and respond to that impulse.

Lily Rose and North Star like this.
  4. North Star

So glad you gals liked this. It made me bawl. It reminds me that it really is what life is all about...helping out one another. If one hurts...we all hurt.

5. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks for sharing this MontanaMom. I teared up....no repressed emotions this time.

MontanaMom likes this.
  6. Becca

Becca Well known member

Walt posted a thread in the general discussion forum that's very relevant to this - The Kindness of Others ... worth a look (in my opinion)

7. North Star

Yes! I did see that, Becca...wonderful thoughts.