1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

The traveling pain

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by codeina, Aug 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. codeina

codeina New Member

Hi everyone, new here. Read various entries and I felt like someone was describing me.
    Right now, I've been diagnosed with "right hand wrist tendonitis". Tests all come back normal for injury or autoimmune diseases.
    To make a long story short, before I found this forum; I've described this thing to the various medical professionals I've seen so far as "it seems that the pain/discomfort just moves around".
    I am myself what Dr. Sarno described as a perfectionist and constant worrier. I spend what should be my quiet time thinking about financial planning, home projects, work, etc. My brain can't shut up. It's always telling me that I should be working on some project that will make me content with the achievement...but really, it's never enough. I always find a new thing I need to improve on. I think I'm just angry about aging. That I will run out of time to do all the stuff I need to do.
    In the past I've suffered from unexplained costochondritis, plantar fasciitis, random back pain, psoriasis, hives, etc. Did I tell you I was diagnosed with anxiety back in 2000?

When covid started I was spending every waking hour tracking its progress and worrying about the markets. Before the tendonitis, my allergic rhinitis/asthma became more present. I kinda miraculously got under control when the tendonitis showed up. It's almost like I either get a full blown panic attack (which I haven't had in months) or some random weird pain on some part of my body. That pain will always misteriously disappear only to be replaced by either anxiety or a new random pain.
    I'm so glad I found this forum. I am ready to start healing.