1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

The Magic 7 Actions to Work

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I thought of some ideas that might be helpful in your battle against stress, tension and strain.

1)- Stop thinking your Hulk Hogan , and that you can always tote all of yours and everyone else's problems on your back.- (Get it, The back). Stop taking yourself so seriously. This can also be in the knee or on the skin, and any area in your autonomic nervous system.

2) Whatever decision you make determine that you will like that decision. Then with practice it will become habit and easy to do but you have to learn it through the law of habit, its the only way. then you will learn happiness and pleasure.

3) Perhaps its not the other person that needs to change but its your reactions so always watch your reactions toward negative outside stimuli.

4) When you change after 30-60 days of continued practice of the above through the law of habit your work and pleasure time will seem different and then become better. You will start to notice the pain to lesson. This is good to know in the fight against conditioning of your own wrong habits that you didn't even pay attention to your whole life.

5)- Now change them through the law of habit. Its not as easy said as done we as Americans have put a wrong message on beating a habit, like prescriptions or aspirins. The fact is we have an issue with our own thinking. We have to learn to break that habit. Threw the weaning process whether its negative thoughts and re-actions or prescriptions and alcohol it can and will be beat with your toolbox.

6)- Through the habit of weaning, reaction watch, emotional control, determination and sheer will power a little at a time and it will get done. This is why were told we have a choice. Really we don't if were in the habit of reacting negative to issues whether we think we do or not but through journaling or plain awareness we become very receptive of our reactions and we can and do change though awareness and acceptance.

7)- We lesson our intake of prescriptions and feel better, here In Tms Healing we also lesson our intake of strain, tension, stress and others factors threw awareness of our reactions which can be accomplished in the 30-60 days it takes to make any habit. The time it took you to develop the habit. That's why your told most of your behaviors are developed around 6 years old. You have already learned by 6 what it means to get hurt emotionally then your id has a definite grip on you the rest of your life unawares this formula has sent you into a spiral of hurt and pain. Its time we change this attack and win the battle through mind power and we now have proof that working the mind will work the body and vise versa as the body though movement will work the mind.

2. NolaGal

NolaGal Peer Supporter

Awesome tips! I'm still new at this, and so it all sometimes seems very magical, and by that I don't mean "make believe". It's just something that most of humanity doesn't understand yet. Electricity used to be "magical" before we understood it. We're only just starting to understand how the mental and physical work together, and that's why so many people think this couldn't possibly work, and many won't even try it, which is sad. What you're saying here about habits and conditioning is SO true! We just have to take it one step at a time and work through it all. I'm just thrilled that, because of this new knowledge and the tools here, it won't take me NEARLY as long to undo my issues as it took my mind to make them! I'm already so much better and I mean to keep at it! Thank you for being such a supportive and encouraging voice on this forum :)

3. Stock Trader

Stock Trader Peer Supporter

Hey Eric, this pretty good, I will add it to my wisdom reservoir.

What techniques you use everyday, thru your day?

4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thank You NolaGal - I can tell your a believer and to me that's over 50% or more of the work.
    Thanks so much for your enthusiasm too, its sooo contagious.

5. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thanks Stock Trader that means a lot to me buddy.
    I actually use all these techniques throughout my day
    Im not always perfect or always consistent but if I start to
    leave something out ill pick it back up and add it back in to
    the soup bowl of healing rather quickly. It does get a lot easier with practice
    So stay course and keep the work up - it will be your success....