1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

"The Great Pain Deception"

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by interstellar, Feb 4, 2015.

1. interstellar

interstellar Peer Supporter

If you havent read this book, you need to do yourself a favor and do so. I would assume if your on this site that you have already read at least one of Dr. Sarno's books. If you havent, read one of them first to get the basics of TMS. After that I highly recommend reading "The Great Pain Deception" by Steve Ozanich. It is a wonderful book that is filled with extremely valuable information. It is also the first book I have read on TMS that is much more than just medical terminology. The author is a former TMS sufferer and has completely healed himself of many excruciating symptoms. He is also a great guy and fills the book with little puns and humorous statements to keep you engaged and laughing throughout. In my opinion this is the most important book on the market for TMS. I highly enjoyed reading it and it has allowed me to look at TMS in a completely different way.

jtperks, IrishSceptic and wendyd like this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I agree that Steve's book is essential reading on TMS. He and his healing story are an inspiration to us all.

3. yb44

yb44 Beloved Grand Eagle