1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

The FIRST Five(5) Reminders

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

i hear so many say i dont believe that reminder or that one dont work for me -well ill break them down so you can see the simple way i see them and then the missing key might just be right around the corner-thats the pun-ok here we go.
    1) the pain is due to tms -not a structural abnorality-
    .....see we can accept this by faith or however you wish but you have to make the decision to choose based upon results-its not hard to choose when you look at the results.
    2) the direct reason for the pain is mild oxygen deprivation-
    ok ive heard so many explain different reasons but sarnos is still direct and to the point
    hes got like 55 yrs exp....he knows a thing or two id say-and still it doesnt change that you can heal-it only tells you how to really have hope
    3) tms is a harmless condition cause by repressed emotions
    this is the answer guys-face those repressions-release them and in time be cured.
    4) the principle emotion is my repressed anger-
    ....so many dont think this applys to them but if you look inside through awareness-youll see sarno is so right-
    5) tms exist only to distract my attention from my emotions
    ....this is the covert affair of the mechanism-
    see we have to know that because our focus is centered on the pain or dis-ease,we still have to learn thru reverse conditioning how to take our minds off the pain-just like we got into the habit to remember it, we can lose the habit to remember it.but we have to journal those repressed emotions-think about them and release them-if we hold on to painful memories that hurt us when we think about them-then were going to hurt, so thats why this rule is so important-we have to lose that focus on our issues in a negative way and apply the law of attraction here.

I will duiscuss the other 7 that changed my life on my next post
    in about a week at most-but feel free to ask away....remember the reminders are true
    we just might look at them differently...........

Forest likes this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

I think that this is super important, but it is something that a lot of people miss. The whole point of the pain is to distract you, to get you thinking about the pain - about your body. The key to TMS healing is to get your awareness back into your life, aware of whatever negative feelings you have but mostly immersed in your life and enjoying what is wonderful about it. It may take a while, but once you get your mind in the right place, your body will follow.

eric watson likes this.
  3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

forest you are so right-thats a great way to add more hope to a hopeful post
    see at first when i started learning tms healing i didnt know how important this was
    until i heard sarno mention it over and over again in all his books-
    i havent heard many post on it but there are some-
    thanks forest