1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

The 'Curable' App

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by fluffymugnaini, Sep 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. fluffymugnaini

fluffymugnaini New Member

Hello all

Facebook has been spying on my googling, hence I am getting a LOT of adverts for the 'curable' app. It seems to be a similar technique to the structured program (which I'm currently doing and am about a week and a half in). I was wondering if anyone has used the app? Is it helpful to do in conjunction with the program? I'm also aware that I don't want to be doing too much TMS work everyday because... well I don't have the time or strength to dig into my soul for hours each day!

Thoughts appreciated...
    Thanks

2. Harzee

Harzee Peer Supporter

I am using the Curable app. It is good too...I am not sure what is going to work for me. What are your symptoms?

3. fluffymugnaini

Hi Harzee

My main symptom is nausea. I’d say there is an underlying constant queasiness and it flares up to feeling like I’m going to be sick (but never am). The other symptoms are a weakness in my arms and legs and just a lack of energy I guess... both mostly constant.

These symptoms have mostly been consistent for over a year, with occasional bouts of anxiety (which I feel are a result the chronic pain/tiredness). So yes, I’m not sure if the app will be right for my symptoms but got to hope!

4. Harzee

Harzee Peer Supporter

Do all the reading and journaling. Are you familiar with Nicole Sachs?

5. fluffymugnaini

I'm not (familiar with NS), should I be?

6. Harzee

Harzee Peer Supporter

Watch everything of hers on youtube

7. Philippe1982

Philippe1982 New Member

Any progress?