1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

the butterfly boy

Discussion in 'Mindbody Video Library' started by enigma, Aug 12, 2015.

1. enigma

enigma New Member

Hi guys,

As someone who has and is still currently battling Fibromyalgia symptoms, I found this video to be inspiring to the point that it left me in tears.

Its about a boy who has an absolutely debilitating pain condition which most likely wont see him live till the age of 30, even though he suffers every second of every day, his spirit and outlook on life is an inspiration.
    Take 5 minutes of your day out and give this a watch.

2. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Enigma, I watched that clip a few weeks ago...very touching indeed. I can't imagine the pain for both him physically...and his mom.

I just wanted to encourage you too - I was diagnosed with fibro several years ago. I'm probably 80% better using a TMS approach in addressing pain issues. You can beat it too!

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  3. enigma

enigma New Member

Thanks North. I think Im getting better, very slowly but surely. I really appreciate the kind words, hope lifes treating you well :)

North Star likes this.
  4. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Enigma, my path has been a slow but steady course. (With a few dramatic flares or improvements along the way!)

Life is good!

5. Colly

Colly Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey enigma hope you're making progress. There are many on this forum - me included - who have had fibromyalgia and come through. Keep going - you will get to the other side.

North Star likes this.