1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Thank you, Forest!

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by North Star, Oct 22, 2013.

1. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Forest, just wanted to give you a shout out this morning. I'm on day 34 of the SEP and there you are doing what you do so well...giving of your time, experience and expertise on TMS.

There's so many wonderful people here but it all started with YOU. I've grown used to your voice, either written or on these YouTube clips. You've become a trusted friend I just haven't met yet.

Thank you!

Becca, Eric "Herbie" Watson and Ellen like this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Wow. Thank you so, so much, MontanaMom. I'm honored to be on the receiving end of such kind words. This means so much. I'm really glad to hear that it helps. Thank you.

3. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

You are so welcome. And if you're ever in Montana, we'll feed you a meal. :)

4. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

That would mean an awful lot to me, Montana. It is always so nice to meet people in person. If I am in town, I will definitely give you a ring. :)

MontanaMom likes this.