1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Symptoms imperative ,anxiety or pots

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by kimaya, Jul 6, 2019.

1. kimaya

kimaya Peer Supporter

Update guys my pelvic pain has almost vanished to the point I don’t even think about it but the symptoms are replaced by more intense symptoms.
    I had my semester exams two months back and i started having some anxiety breathlessness and palpitations i brushed it off as exam stress and then it started increasing ,even after my exams the sensations statyed and intensified
    Last week it was so intense I wasn’t even able to walk without my heart racing and feeling faint ,i rushed to hospital they did tests and nothing is wrong but i still feel my heart racing ,dizzy and breathless
    And the worst thing i did was i googles into a health anxiety forum and someone mentioned pots another rare to diagnose disease with no cure not again iam super scared of it and in that rut hole again and these symptoms are very intense, I don’t know why i keep going into cycles i want to push myself and fight it but i feel dizzy faint and scared , I literally feel hopeless.

2. Duende

Duende Peer Supporter

Hi Kimaya. POTS is a perfectly curable syndrome 100 percent, through mind-body approaches. I have heard so many cases...

3. kimaya

kimaya Peer Supporter

hey, can you share few of the cases would be very hepful for my fear driven brain