1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Switching Sides

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by rachyb22, May 23, 2017.

1. rachyb22

rachyb22 Newcomer

I healed myself with TMS for back pain that was said to be from herniated disc and sponylolisthesis about 6 months ago. I 100% believe in TMS and have shared it with anyone i ever speak to in pain. 2 months ago i began feeling extreme pain in my left hip and knee, i had an mri and found nothing but the chiropracter suggested it was from my spondylolisthesis pinching a nerve. I again refused to believe this and healed myself completely about 3 days ago and resumed to normal life and exercise. Today i began to feel the same pain in my right hip that originally began when i suffered with the left one. I know switching sides is telltale sign of TMS and i want to nip this in the bud asap. Any advice on how to approach this? I would like to continue working out since i took off so long for my left leg. working out makes me feel good. THANK YOU for the support