1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Surgery again

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Lynn S, Jun 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Lynn S

Lynn S Peer Supporter

I had a fall and fractured my knee in several places. Surgery was yesterday and all went well. It’s been 8 weeks since my torn meniscus surgery.

Yes I’m asking what is here for me to learn. This was my week to get on track to pick up the pace for healing, lose weight, and stay empowered to take accomplish all of my goals. Well, I’m not backing off.

Don’t know what I did to get this yellow background. Anyway, just another example of shit comes up.

Time to find some sugar in this shit. Oh yeah busted my head pretty bad and no brain damage. That’s a start.

2. MindBodyPT

MindBodyPT Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Lynn,

Be kind to yourself at this difficult time! I'm sorry to hear you had to have surgery again, I hope your healing is speedy and you make a good recovery. Go easy on yourself, don't stress out about how fast you heal or accomplishing goals. You are strong and your knee will heal up soon! Sending positive thoughts your way.

Lynn S likes this.
  3. Lynn S

Lynn S Peer Supporter

Thank you MindBodyPT.

4. karinabrown

karinabrown Well known member

Hi Lynn,

Sorry to hear you had surgery
    Hope recovery is coming soon and you can move forward with everything
    Patience is needed now first. So look after yourself

5. Lynn S

Lynn S Peer Supporter

Thanks for your well wishes. I’m waiting to be released from the hospital. I have a recxovery and health plan but look forward to what will show up now that I feel surrender.