1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Suffered for 5 months

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by MommaCat, Apr 8, 2021.

1. MommaCat

MommaCat Peer Supporter

5 months ago I was newly retired looking forward to the many adventures on my horse. I am an avid back country horse rider.
    I had a pain in my right side, which I figured was gas and went on my way. In November I was shopping and had what the doctors said was a seizure. Test were run, mri, eeg ekg echocardiogram on heart, nothing was found the cause. I became anxious and fearful. The side pain got worse an a UTI was found. I also had sinutitis. I was given amoxicillin for the sinus and two weeks later Nitrofurantoin for the UTI. Side pain got worse and went to left side. I couldn't sleep, night sweats, burning skin sensations, lump feeling in throat, shoulder pain, pins and needles arms, legs, hands,scalp, bowel movements every time I ate... Face felt numby, lips tingled.. might I add all at the same time. I was given a colonoscopy and upper endoscopy, which I had horrible gas pains and pains in ribs afterwards. Some things like the skin sensations and scalp tingling have went away. I started getting short of breath, lung doctor said I was ok ( I'm a smoker so freaked me out , I am trying to quit) . My feet turn bright red, doctor doesn't know why. My stool has been checked, blood test after blood test has been done and nothing can be found except for the cervical stenosis and ddd I've had for years. I am anxious , depressed and scared. I found the TMS and decided to research, I need some help and quickly... Can anyone , anyone at all reach out to me? I want me back!