1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

? Success with upper back pain

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by fredb, May 21, 2019.

1. fredb

fredb Peer Supporter

Does anyone know of a TMS success story in dealing with upper back pain and tension please?
    Thank you.

2. Dan8011

Dan8011 New Member

I had severe sciatica and lower back pain from 2008-2011ish When I finally discovered and trusted TMS as the problem the pain went completely away for 3 weeks. It slowly came back but this time was in my right shoulder. Very excruciating. Shortly after I remember I was doing push-ups and my upper back/traps area locked up. Again very painful, but I just laughed too because I knew what was going on. This all went away the more I understood tms and understood the situations and events in my life that were uncomfortable/repressive in nature. I followed monte huefles master practice protocol on how to not repress so much in the first place. I think this has gotten me over the hump completely. Pain free for roughly 8 years. A couple “twinges” here and there, but nothing that ruins my day or mood because I know what’s going on.