1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Success Story from Thank You DR. Sarno

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by quert, Sep 11, 2013.

1. quert

quert Guest

I was looking through some of the Thank You, Dr. Sarno posts and found a new story that I thought was inspiring. I particularly liked how the person who wrote it has been pain free for 10 years! Truly transformative. The story is at http://www.thankyoudrsarno.org/lisas-thank-you-2

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

This is great, quert. Thanks for sharing it. It's wonderful that the person has spread the good news about
    TMS healing to friends and relatives. He/she is a living example of how great it works.

Dr. Sarno said herniated discs aren't causing pain... repressed emotions are.

"It means the disc has degenerated, and it is a perfectly normal part of the aging process.
    In my experience, disc degeneration is no more pathological than graying hair or wrinkling skin."

God bless Dr. Sarno for his TMS wisdom and you for sharing this inspirational post.

3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

This is Awesome quert, A great story of hope and courage restored.
    I love success stories so much, its the stuff of legend.
    Right here , Right now and true.

Nothing in the world is more powerful than knowing
    you can ultimately heal your life with the power of your mind.

There's always the hope, love, faith and Gratitude elements
    that are just icing on the cake.

Who said you cant have your cake and eat it too