1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Success-it really worked!

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by mmo4, Jan 8, 2014.

1. mmo4

mmo4 Peer Supporter

I am pain free. After about 6 weeks of doing the program, I stopped having pain. I was distracted and excited about getting ready for Christmas and the pain just disappeared. I wanted to just let anyone know that if you stick with it (and I had doubts), it really does work! Incredible.

I want to thank everyone on this board especially "Herbie" for all the encouragement to keep at it. You predicted if I just stuck with it, I would be thanking you and I am-thanks a million!

I had some doubts as I have a diastasis of the stomach and I did not have an instant cure, but I just ignored the doubts and kept at it. Doing the program while getting engaged in something fun helped enormously.

Anyway, thanks again and I wish everyone good luck!

2. Dahlia

Dahlia Well known member

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and wish you continued smooth sailing.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

This is so awesome mmo4, You Did it. dancea-- Remember to stay with your style and always know that you can do anything you set your mind too.
    I am so humbled by your words of hope and courage.
    Bless You

4. nancy

nancy Well known member

I am soo happy for you, good job!! I am still moving through it, day by day with a lot of hope.

5. Ales

Ales New Member

Outstanding news mmo4, it's great to hear people becoming pain-free every day. I'm indeed happy for you.