1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Structured Educational Programme

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Marymouse, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Marymouse

Marymouse New Member

Hi - this may be a dim question! Do I have to pay to do this course please?

2. BloodMoon

BloodMoon Beloved Grand Eagle

3. Marymouse

Marymouse New Member

Lizzy likes this.
  4. BloodMoon

Ha ha! Yes, it's hard to 'Adam and Eve' it, isn't it?...I'm from England too, so you make perfect sense to me! lol :)

I read that The Structural Education Programme was being gradually combined with Alan Gordon's programme...I don't whether the amalgamation has been fully completed yet or not, but you can find Alan Gordon's Pain Recovery Program separately here http://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/ (Pain Recovery Program), which is also free to use.

5. Marymouse

Marymouse New Member

Thanks the original seems more interactive, but I suppose I could do both? Are we allowed to say where we live!?

BloodMoon likes this.
  6. BloodMoon

Yes, the SEP is definitely more interactive. You could do them both at the same time or, as Alan Gordon's program is being amalgamated with the SEP, it might be good to read through it after you've completed the SEP as this would refresh and reinforce things - and you'd see what, if anything, hasn't been incorporated into the SEP that might therefore be new to you. (With me though I read Alan Gordon's program first and then started the SEP, but that's because I hate writing stuff down/'journaling'.)

Sorry, I'm afraid I don't know whether there are any forum rules about saying where we live. I've told some people what part of England I'm from when I've private messaged them via this forum, but on the forums themselves I just stick to saying that I'm from England. (Forum members can private message/'start a conversation' with another forum member by clicking on their own inbox, which is at the top of the page.)

Welcome to the forums, by the way! :)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  7. Marymouse

Marymouse New Member

Thanks, I think I will do sep first so I'm focusing on one thing. I quite like writing things down, I found a couple of weeks ago I started crying which was good. Thanks for the welcome

BloodMoon likes this.
  8. BloodMoon

I think that's a good idea as the SEP is quite a lot of work in itself. The fact that you cried is indeed a good sign! :) Good luck with the programme(s).