1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Statistics on visitors to ThankYouDrSarno.org

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by Forest, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi everyone,

I installed Google Analytics on www.thankyoudrsarno.org on Friday, and we now have a first day's worth of traffic to see who is visiting the site.

Yesterday, 3/24/2012, our project touched 15 different people from 14 different cities on 4 different continents. The average visitor spent six and a half minutes on the site, reading two and a half pages. One person spent 25 minutes on the site!

As we get more links and the site moves up in the search rankings (my hope is to get it on the first page of Google search results for the phrase, "dr sarno"), the traffic should go up markedly. In the short term, though, I think it is very nice to know that it is already touching so many people every day.

Forest

The following is a screen shot of the data provided by Google. Only aggregate data is available, so we don't know much about individual visitors; only averages and totals, etc.
    TYDS.org visitors, March 24.png

brianleejackson likes this.
  2. Enrique

Enrique Well known member

Thanks for posting. Great information!