1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Spirituality

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Fabi, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Fabi

Fabi Well known member

I found this video very much related to all the psychological issues that afflict and affect TMS sufferers.
    I just wish to share a point of view which has helped me give me more tenderness, comprehension and compassion.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks for posting this video, Fabi. I think we all need boosts of inspiration like this. Faith can be hard sometimes, when we're in pain or facing some emotionally stressful situation. We need all the faith we can get that we will come trough any crisis.

I agree with him on acknowledging others and God with thanksgiving. He has given me so much in my 85 years.

3. Fabi

Fabi Well known member

Walt, I am glad you liked it!!
    Everything you say is so, we all need the faith we can get to come through times of crisis. Later I was reading more about him, and he spoke about his depression. I then realized, he is another human being with the same joys and sufferings of us all.

4. Moppy

Moppy Peer Supporter

Fabi, thank you for posting this remarkable interview. What a profound and wise man he is! I love how he explains that every moment is a gift in that it offers us opportunity: for learning, for change, for action or for acceptance. It is so applicable to the TMS complex in many ways...an opportunity in my case to learn self compassion in particular.

Fabi likes this.
  5. Fabi

Fabi Well known member

Moppy you are welcomed! You can find more about him if you just Google his name, one of his books is highly recommended and there is a website, gratefulness.org