1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

SPAM: Did you manage to save your family during the quarantine?

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by rebeccaleger, Oct 21, 2020.

1. rebeccaleger

rebeccaleger Newcomer

ATTENTION FORUM USERS: THIS IS SPAM! Leaving it posted as an illustration. The topic is a bit "off" and sure enough, there was a hyperlink on the words "file for divorce" supposedly to some kind of site having nothing to do with our topic (the hyperlink has been removed).
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

According to statistics, most of the families made the decision to file for divorce in Missouri precisely during the quarantine. Unfortunately, our family suffered the same consideration. How did you deal with family problems during quarantine?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2020
  2. hecate105

hecate105 Beloved Grand Eagle

I found lockdown great - could not see most of the family - so less stress!! Horrible to say - but true! My husband and I have worked through lots of issues - which has been supported and helped by both of us having gone thru the SEP /Sarno books /this forum.... I see other couples suffering because of too much proximity - not being able to get away from each other - and their entrenched positions - no physical distance - no emotional distance!! I feel it is an ideal time to 'take time' to deal with issues within the home... but many people are unfortunately suffering from more worries - finances/family/job security - which just exacerbates everything....
    If we are lucky enough to not be badly impacted by covid restrictions - we should perhaps take the time to work on our issues.... also take more time to walk in nature - look at the clouds - appreciate the beautiful natural world we live in - and maybe make long term adjustments to our way of life - to impact less on nature and be kinder to each other...!

3. mugwump

mugwump Well known member

There's no complaint/having a quarrel about something so I think I manage them well.

4. mugwump

mugwump Well known member

same here, still thankful that we did not have any relationship or partner problem or issue.

5. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Sorry folks, but this thread is actually spam. Check out the header I created for it, and look more closely at it. This type is becoming more common.

Now that you know, just hit the Report link below any post, and a moderator will check it out.

PsychePsyche likes this.