1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 35 some revelations

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by abuglet, Aug 20, 2015.

1. abuglet

abuglet New Member

So a couple of days ago, a high school friend came by, and we went to dinner. I had a lot of fun, and my husband said....I bet during dinner you felt completely normal. Yup. These pain free periods are getting longer, and it is getting easier to deal with. Social interaction and having fun is part of the healing. I won't lie and say that I am totally comfortably, but by goodness this is getting easier.

Also, not dwelling on it seems to help a lot too, and most importantly, not being afraid and honouring my own needs. The reading on fear was incredibly powerful.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, abuglet. That is a wonderful update. You are enjoying life more and it is helping you heal.

Fear not and you will be totally healed.

family member I haven't met yet, a distant cousin, is coming here for lunch Saturday and I'm looking forward to meeting him.