1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

So Psychological

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Ines, Sep 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ines

Ines Well known member

I just wanted to share something that happened this weekend.

Friday night I met my former best friend from my 20's. This was my past life. Life before kids and health problems.

Anyway, it's hard to see her because sometimes I think I would have that great of a life if I didn't have my issues.

There was one thing that's been bugging me for 13 years in my marriage and I never said anything. Seeing her kind of triggered it. I kept thinking about it all night. The next morning that and some chores I didn't want to do and BOOM migraine from hell. Lasted 2 days. I haven't had a really bad one like that in over a month.

It was so directly related to what I was thinking & feeling and I know it. It's so obvious. I was doing really great otherwise. I had a great week.

I kept telling myself, don't worry I'm going to take care of this. Sunday I talked with my hubby. My head still kind of hurts but I'm glad this deep emotion got uncovered.

Anyway, just wanted to share. What a journey TMS has been. It's requiring me to change some things in my life for the better. I think any growth is sometimes painful though.

Tennis Tom, birdsetfree and Mad like this.
  2. birdsetfree

birdsetfree Well known member

Great insight! You made a connection and realisation that you will be able to recall when you need evidence going forward.

Ines likes this.