1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 4 Small success

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by wjc, Sep 11, 2013.

1. wjc

wjc New Member

Considering my recent history, today was a wonderful day. I got through the day with 2 prescription ibuprofen...no percocet...NO PERCOCET! The pain shifted from my leg into my lower back today, and was not nearly as awful as it has been. Someone watching me limp along might be surprised to hear how happy I am about today's progress, but progress is progress, and I know by the way my pain shifts up and down my back and left leg that this is TMS. The more I think about it, over the past several years, if it wasn't back pain, it was plantar fasciitis or heartburn or my hiatus hernia or cluster headaches; I just never put it all together before. I didn't have the information to do so.

Just to quelch any remaining doubts my subconscious may have, I'm having an MRI tomorrow. I already know what they're going to find: herniated or degenerated disc or something the like, but I'll be glad to hear it from someone else and move on without wondering if there it's a real physical problem causing all this. I already know there's not, but I think my subconscious might need proof to let go.

2. Endless luke

Endless luke Well known member