1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Sleeping Issues

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by mdh157, Aug 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. mdh157

mdh157 Well known member

I've been having a lot of difficulty sleeping for a while and I know it is at least partly anxiety related (if not fully!). Despite my attempts to calm myself and work it out I seem to still hold plenty of negative emotions, particularly anger, and every time I get past one thing there is some other issue that brings them out and IMO this is all exacerbating my sleep as well as other symptoms. I have gotten very good at appearing to be relaxed even though I may be fuming inside and wanting to punch a hole in the wall.

Anyone have any ways you have been able to effectively deal with it in order to rid yourself of said emotions?

MrNiceGuy likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

It helps a lot to acquire some ways to relax before bedtime. I've found some excellent relaxation videos on Youtube.

3. tjlazer

tjlazer New Member

I have been having issues sleeping as well with my issues, so I just bit the bullet and am taking Ambien! I get 8 hours of sleep.