1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Server Error Message

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by Forest, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Keeping our server as safe as possible is a very high priority at the PPD/TMS Peer Network. As a result, we use special security software that can block what it thinks are attacks by hackers. Unfortunately, there is always a tradeoff between security and ease of use, and occasionally our software incorrectly blocks perfectly harmless posts and messages.

When this happens and I find out about it, I can usually fix the problem within half an hour by tweaking the software.

If this ever happens to anyone else post about it in this sub-forum and include the time it happened. Also email the text you could not post to technicalsupport at tmswiki dot org.

Once you provide this information I should be able to fix the problem. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Forest