1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

SEP day 8 suggestion

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by Leslie, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Leslie

Leslie Well known member

I know I have the ability to create a profile that would allow me to edit this site, but my confidence is not that strong yet. I have some concern that the blue type wording below currently found in Day 8's journaling instructions might trigger the perfectionist tendencies in someone to put undue pressure on themselves early on in the program. If those of you who work so very hard to make this site the wonderful resource that it is agree with my concern, maybe the wording could be changed a bit? Specifically removing the word "need" and maybe phrasing it more like, "keep in mind that it may be most beneficial for you to cover every item on the list"?

Today, you will use the Unsent Letter journal technique again. This time, however, you will be able to journal about any item from any of your lists. Look over your three lists, find one person or personality trait, and write a letter to it. This letter can focus on the past, present, or your personality. If you feel the need to write about something you already wrote about, that's fine. However, keep in mind that you do need to cover every item on the list. Today's activity is designed to help you work on completing your lists. Like yesterday, put an item in the blank line and start writing. If you need more room, feel free to use more paper.

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle