1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

SEP DAY 17

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Frankie1089, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Frankie1089

Frankie1089 Peer Supporter

I've notice my pain has amped up since I started this program. Is this normal?

2. Loogy_1234

Loogy_1234 Newcomer

I am on day 17 tomorrow. My pain has amped up today but ive been playing video games because Healing back pain says to continue just living your life (as best you can). I cant say that anything is different in my pain. I may have always been able to game even before starting my TMS journey. Ive gotten a lot of serious journal entries in and I cry and whimper more now but no change in certified change in pain. If you are doing the exact same things and your pain is worse id say its probably a good thing. Change is good. The main thing that keeps me going is listening to Nicole Sachs youtube. Shes like 1 of 3 people who talk about how they actually cured their pain. She says keep going with journaling and change is good.

3. Frankie1089

Frankie1089 Peer Supporter

How long have you had Tms?

4. Loogy_1234

Loogy_1234 Newcomer

I started having back pain when i was in 11th grade. It progressed worse and worse and now I have horrible wrist pain. I'm 32 years old so around 15 years.