1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Seeking TMS recovery stories from Canada

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Heya,

I was recently contacted by a freelance writer who is writing an article about "self-cures" for various ailments. Dr. Sarno had told her to contact me because she wants to find a Canadian woman to share her story of TMS recovery (I presume that Dr. Sarno has had many Canadian patients but can't share the contact information for privacy reasons).

Would anyone be willing to talk with her? It would be tremendously exciting to get an article published about TMS, as I'm sure it would help many people. Here's a letter that the writer (Nancy) gave me to forward to people:

Hi,​

I am writing a story on "Miracle Cures" for Canadian Living magazine. I am looking to profile 3 women who have been troubled by a medical condition that doctors were unable to treat and discuss how they finally got help. I would be so happy if you would be up for a phone interview and would be willing to share your story with myself and the readers of Canadian Living. I've read about Dr. Sarno's work and would love to share it with more people. Please let me know if you have any questions about the article or your role and I hope to hear from you soon.​

Best,​
    Nancy​

If you are interested in sharing your story or know of someone from Canada who has had success drop me a line.