1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Right side pain

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Jake, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Jake

Jake New Member

Hi all. Until now all of my TMS issues have effected my left side. This includes Sciatica pain, leg and foot pain, which all went away with learning, reading, listening and most importantly believing in Dr. Sarno's theory about TMS. However I started (yesterday ) to get sensitivity on my right shoulder when I touched my shoulder, that started with only a little sensation, not really pain, and now in the morning it's a terribly painful to lift my arm and other movements.
    Is my brain trying to play tricks and now realized that it could get me by making the pain on the right side?
    Dr Sarno is his book did mention that the pain for most start on the left side. So that leaves me wondering!
    Any thought and comments would be appreciated!
    Jake

2. Free of Fear

Free of Fear Well known member

YES. This is TMS overplaying its hand. Unless you know something we don't, it makes no sense physically.

Try to not be too impressed by it and it will pass.