1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Recovery stories to inspire and encourage you.

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Solange, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Solange

Solange Well known member

Not posted for a while but things steadily improving.
    I've found that reading success stories has been a really positive way of continuing my progress, especially when I hit a bump in the road, as we all tend to do!
    Don't have the techie know how to make a link but if you go to the SIRPA uk website and click on the 'I'm in pain' tab at the top you will be able to choose 'Recovery stories' as an option. There are about 25 recovery stories there from people who had all sorts of problems so I'm sure you will find something relevant to your own experience. The one which helped me most was that of Ian. If you chase around the site a bit I think there are also some video links to the stories of Marie
    I hope this helps someone out there.

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I put the link in your post Solange.

I'm so glad to hear your doing better. Cant wait to hear your story. I'm going to read some of the recovery stories from SIRPA tomorrow. Thanks, bless you

3. Solange

Solange Well known member

Thanks so much for doing the link for me Eric.
    I hope soon to be in a position to post my own success story but I'm not impatient. Things happen when they are meant to happen and when we are ready for them.
    I have already achieved a lot but I'm on a journey;I still lose my way sometimes and stumble around a bit but eventually I find the path again!

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I love your Reply Solange. I know you will recover soon. You said all the right words. Awesome, be true to thyself. :)