1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

All the Rage Film Recording of Town Hall Meeting with Michael Galinsky, director of All the Rage

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi everyone,

This past Tuesday (November 18), we had a great "town hall meeting" with Michael Galinsky, the director of the upcoming TMS film All the Rage. I thought the event went splendidly and am very grateful Michael took the time out of his busy schedule to talk with us. Thanks to everyone who called in and participated as well. It was a great discussion!

For anyone who couldn't make Tuesday's event, here's the recording of it:

Click here to download the mp3 audio

Please continue to support All the Rage, and keep spreading the word!

Forest

Peggy, Ellen and Becca like this.
  2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Great discussion!

I just watched Galinsky & Co's movie Battle for Brooklyn, and thought it was excellent. We are so fortunate to have such a quality documentary maker telling the story of Sarno.

Forest likes this.
  3. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

So true! His films have won numerous awards and he is a Guggenheim Fellow. Being a music fan whose taste came of age in the 90s, I'd love to watch Half Cocked, described in the underground film journal as “the definitive early ’90s indie rock film...a fictional story starring real life indie rock musicians, many playing either themselves or characters based on themselves.” I'm tempted to get Malls Across America for my girlfriend, as she loves the 80s and used to work in a mall.

How did you track down Battle for Brooklyn? I remember watching it, but I don't recall where.

@mgalinsky

4. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

There was a link and password to Battle for Brooklyn in one of the emails I received from Rumur as part of the Kickstarter campaign. One of those wonderful rewards for being a contributor, I guess.

Forest likes this.
  5. BruceMC

BruceMC Beloved Grand Eagle

Michael Galinsky talks about the Battle for Brooklyn:

Kleptocracy in action! Don't get in the way . . . of a government favorite.

Forest likes this.
  6. BruceMC

BruceMC Beloved Grand Eagle

It is good to have a guy with Michael Galinsky's impressive media resume in the batter's box for Dr. Sarno and the TMS diagnosis.

7. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

The audio of the Galinsky meeting is great. Loud and clear.

8. Cap'n Spanky

Cap'n Spanky Well known member

I really enjoyed listening to the recording of Tuesday's event. Can't wait for the movie.