1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Rapid Recovery Workshop 03/22/17

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by FredAmir, Mar 9, 2017.

1. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Hi all,

Update: Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain workshop is rescheduled for Wednesday, March 22, 2017, at 5:30 PM PST.

http://www.fredamir.com/ (Back Pain Workshop)

About this workshop, Laura McCollough, Curriculum Advisor at Iowa State University has said, “Very well done! Everyone should attend the rapid recovery seminar and learn about this information.”

And Judy McConnell, Director, Health, Welfare, Work/life Programs, Office of the President, University of California stated, “I can't thank you enough for the thought-provoking, exciting workshop on "Chronic Pain" you presented at the Office of the President. Participants found your information laden with possibilities for reducing pain in their own lives. The workshop was beautifully designed with a variety of activities that kept the audience fully engaged throughout."

This workshop will give you effective strategies to enhance Dr. Sarno's approach.

Fred Amir has drawn on Dr. Sarno's principles of chronic pain management, which, combined with the experience of his personal ordeal and research into natural healing techniques, forms a potent recovery formula. It helped me recover from 15 months of back pain and five months of foot pain and disability.”
    Graham Tuffee, Adelaide, South Australia

“For more than 35 years I suffered from recurring back pain—most of the time the pain was tolerable. However, when I got back spasms, the attacks were so bad sometimes that I had to stay in bed for a few days. During all these years I tried chiropractic, acupuncture, and medical treatments.

Few months ago I had a severe case of back spasm. I had an MRI done that showed spinal stenosis and some deterioration due to arthritis. My doctor discussed the possibility of surgery if the pain persisted. I was weary of surgery and am thankful to this day that I was. After the 4 days on my back I surfed the internet for the latest back remedies and ran across the work of Dr. John Sarno as well as Fred Amir and read Rapid Recovery from Back Pain. Dr. Sarno helped me make the mind-body connection and Fred Amir’s techniques helped me take control.

I am currently able to do all of those activities that the doctors told me to avoid and without any pain. I am no longer tight after running or hitting a 100 golf balls on the range. I now understand that my body is fine and that knowledge alone removed so much fear from my life that I cannot tell you how liberating it was/is. I am 51-years-old and I want my 13-year-old body back -- the one that did not feel pain nor associate it with any activities; the one that lived with no fear. It may sound bizarre, but I am close.”
    Kevin Starnes, Lake Forest, California

Learn more and register at http://www.fredamir.com/ (Back Pain Workshop)