1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 3 Questions to ponder

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by rsiman, Sep 12, 2018.

1. rsiman

rsiman Peer Supporter

When was the last time you exercised or did another physical activity? What was this activity? How did it make you feel physically and emotionally? If it is has been a while since you last exercised, why?

I wrote day 2 in a personal diary cause it's a little too personal. But this is fine.

So my problem is with RSI, so I'll interpret the activity a little differently. I actually have been using my laptop recently it has a touchpad with a easy pressure keyboard. It hasn't really hurt my hands at all, but it doesn't really feel good, it kinda feels achy and weird but not pain in the way it used to. I've been using it for several hours the past few days. I am still a little scared to try my keyboard and mouse in my living room, since I don't have a desk for it and the keyboard and mouse take a little more pressure, and an extremely My laptop has always felt easier on my hands than my computer in my living room, so I'm a little scared. Obviously this makes me very sad lol. I might try playing a casual videogame on my laptop today though!

2. keenie82

keenie82 Peer Supporter

You should totally play a casual videogame on your laptop. As well try to find yourself a nice desk and set up your keyboard and mouse :)