1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 18 Question To Ponder Since starting this program have you done anything that makes you proud? Where do

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Lasseb81, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Lasseb81

Lasseb81 New Member

since i started the program i have been on good terms with my eldest son. He has paid dearly for my tms and we have been talking to the school about his dissatisfaction. I've been a bad father to him and scolded him where he didn't deserve it. It was my pain that spoke. But I made a decision about it to end a week ago. Since then we have had a great time together. My pride in this comes from my heart who just wants to see my son thrive.

Aimee88 likes this.
  2. Aimee88

Aimee88 Well known member

I am smiling, reading this. Thank you for sharing this. I have been able to share about TMS to my step-daughter, who suffers quite a bit of pain, and is currently training to be a counsellor. She and I have been talking much more, and more honestly, lately as well. So many benefits!