1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 5 Question to ponder [RSI]

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by rsiman, Sep 14, 2018.

1. rsiman

rsiman Peer Supporter

Think of some activities you really enjoy doing. If you could do one of these activities without feeling stressed out, without having anxiety, and without worrying about your family, kids, job, etc. how would that feel? Why do you not do this activity more often? What steps could you take to do this activity stress free and without worrying about other things? Do this activity this week.

I really love and miss playing videogames even though this is probably a big part of what caused my brain to hurt me in the first place. If I could do this without feeling pain I would feel pretty happy honestly it would be cool, and I definitely wouldn't abuse my poor hands again either. I also want to be a programmer and make tons of money haha. Not sure what steps to take besides just trying it out. I have been trying it the past couple days and yeah I'm not pain free but I'm alright.