1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Question for people with hand and/or arm pain ("RSI")

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Ookami, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Ookami

Ookami New Member

Have or did any of you progress to the point where the hands shake like crazy after using the computer or whatever your trouble was? Recently, after using the computer or phone for a while, my hands, aside from getting more painful, also shake quite a bit, as if the muscles are dead exhausted. Even when waking up they are slightly shaky, but it definitely increases after things like computer usage. I ask because I can't really remember hearing about this symptom, it's usually pain that gets talked about. I did start having minor tremors in my teenage years, but they've always been pretty mild, and I'm not sure how connected they are with this rather recent symptom.

2. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

Involuntary fasciculations of muscles are pretty common in TMS, that's all I can tell you.

3. Ookami

Ookami New Member

Thanks for the reply, it helps knowing other people also experience it. :)