1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 8 Progress so far

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Jacob, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Jacob

Jacob New Member

Hey guys,
    So as today's activity suggests, I'll make a brief post about my progress so far. I've gone through the first week now, and I feel I'm starting to make a little progress. I haven't really had anything out of the ordinary to report, such as any major breakthroughs or any worsening of symptoms or anything. But I feel like I'm getting to the point where I'm thinking less about the pain and more so about other issues, which is good. I know I still have a lot of work to do, but I'm optimistic that God will help me make a full recovery.

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey Jacob,

Progress isn't really having a breakthrough. It is simply slowly changing how you view your symptoms. If you are thinking less about your pain, you are on the right track. Have you read any of Sarno's books?

3. Jacob

Jacob New Member

I have. I've read The Divided Mind and The Mindbody Prescription. I also saw a couple of your videos on YouTube last night, and I felt like they were really helpful. Thanks for posting!