1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 33 Positive changes with SEP

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Toby2015, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Toby2015

Toby2015 Peer Supporter

although ive posted mostly when I need reassurance or am finding something difficult, today as asked in day 33, I am letting you know the positive changes ive experienced.
    I have had almost instant relief from bank pain, the odd ache here and there but essentially my back pain is gone. I noticed positive improvements in my IBS although I've yet to conquer it the dag after the night before.
    I have found that I am calmer since meditating regularly, (about two weeks) I am making it compulsory in my life now.
    Journalling has brought up lots of emotions and sometimes exacerbated symptoms but ultimately it's helping me resolve repressed emotions from traumas ive always refused to think about it before. This is hard but so worth while. This was proved yesterday when I saw someone who wronged me once and although I didn't speK to them, I didn't get the sick, anxious feelings I used to.
    I see silver linings on my clouds.

Sienna and Forest like this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Toby, this is wonderful news. Your back pain is almost gone. And you are handling anger a lot better, not letting the sight of someone who did you wrong trouble you too much. We can forgive but may not be able to forget. It's great to know the SEProgram is helping you and that you are learning from journaling. I hope others read your post today, to give them encouragement. Keep up the great work.

Toby2015 and Sienna like this.
  3. Sienna

Sienna Well known member

Congrats Toby!

Toby2015 likes this.