1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

PN Pain Turning to UTI Symptoms? Help!

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Chizzy, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Chizzy

Chizzy Peer Supporter

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Chizzy. You didn't post about your pain. But no matter what it is, first get a medical exam to see if anything structural is wrong. Even if something is, like a herniated disc, that may not be causing your pain. The pain may may come from TMS, repressed emotions. I suggest you read Alan Gordon's posts each day in the General Discussion Subforum and also take the Structured Educational Program, free in that subforum. It will help you to discover those harmful emotions.

3. Jennifer_K

Jennifer_K Peer Supporter

I had pain resembling a UTI infection for the past 4 months. Was checked by gen doc and obgyn -- cleared from both. Mine was TMS most definitely. Felt like I had a bladder infection that just wouldn't go away. Also had burning and stinging in genital region.

I am mostly pain free now after having incorporated daily meditation, Dr. Schubiner's Program, and currently doing Alan G's 21 day program. It took several weeks of consistent work on my behalf but the pain is gone.