1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Pelvic Pain/CPPS/IBS

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by healing1580, Oct 7, 2013.

1. healing1580

healing1580 New Member

I am new to this site. I am a 32 year old male with symptoms of chronic pelvic pain syndrome for last 11 months. It has been a really tough journey with countless visits to Urologists and GI doctors - all testing is normal.
    I get sharp/stabbing pains in the groin/rectal/perineum/suprapubic regions that moves around - sometimes also affecting lower abdomen.The pain usually lasts only 2-3 seconds.
    Things like bowel movements and any sexual activity make the symptoms much worse.
    Because of this, I have become very depressed and anxious.
    I am trying to determine if this could all be related to TMS? I have other random symptoms like tinnitus, IBS, heartburn, low back pain, neck pain. However, the pelvic pain is most bothersome.
    I would appreciate anyone's advice.
    Thank you.

2. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

Join our club, pelvic pain is my most persistent problem but it has improved a lot since I started to treat it as TMS. My worst symptom was the feeling of a sharp knife entering my groin, totally paralyzing me with fear and anger. I had the low back pain, neck pain, bad intestines and other symptoms, most of them are gone or have improved dramatically.
    Hope you find some relief too by treating it as TMS.