1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

past call in discussions- where to find them...

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Leonor, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Leonor

Leonor Peer Supporter

Hi Forest,

I have been trying to find the last call-in discussions and I can't find them. When I go to the Forums and call-in discussion links I can only find them until June, 2013. Please let me know where I can find the latest. Thank you.

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Heya, Madura. I'll put my techie hat on.

On the page linked to, below, you will find links to each of the MP3s in the "Recordings of Past Discussions" section. You may be able to play these in your browser directly. If not, downloading and double clicking may work. Above that, in the "Past Readings" section, you'll find links to forum threads which often contain posts that have special web-page based players that might work if the MP3s don't work.
    http://www.tmswiki.org/ppd/Call-In_Peer_Discussion_Group#Recordings_of_Past_Discussions

Let me know if you have any troubles. Thanks for your interest.

3. Leonor

Leonor Peer Supporter

Thank you Forest. I have two kindles and I was just wondering if these forums can be downloaded into kindles? Let me know. Thanks.

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Forest is the tekkie whiz. I'm learning lots from him.

Forest likes this.
  5. Forest

Do you have a regular kindle with a black and white screen or a Kindle fire? An old Kindle can't do it, but a Kindle fire, ipad/ipad/iphone, mp3 player or smart phone can. I'm actually listening to the October 22nd podcast on my Kindle Fire right now. Herbie is talking right now and he sounds terrific.

Of course, every device is different, but if the device can play a downloaded mp3 or has a good web browser, then it should be do-able. Of course, most of these devices are quite complex, so for anyone who doesn't know tech, you'll want someone who does to help you out, especially if you want to play when not connected to the internet.

6. Leonor

Leonor Peer Supporter

"]Do you have a regular kindle with a black and white screen or a Kindle fire? An old Kindle can't do it, but a Kindle fire, ipad/ipad/iphone, mp3 player or smart phone can.

Thanks. I do have a kindle fire. I will find out but if someone has done it already let me know.

7. Forest

If you are connected to the internet, use your web browser (called Silk) to visit the page that I linked to in the second post. Then click on whichever show you want to listen to and press play. Silk can be found by clicking on the icon of a little house and then clicking on Apps. This will only work if you are connected to the internet, though.

While these directions may sound simple, you'll probably want someone with a techie streak in them to help you follow them.