1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 10 pain moving around

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by JoeB1, Jul 30, 2015.

1. JoeB1

JoeB1 Peer Supporter

I was reading about a woman in Healing Back Pain that was jogging or something and she had an "ah ha" moment when her pain moved from her right side to her left. It was proof to her that her pain was not from a structural weakness. What amazed me was that after I got up from reading that story, my pain also moved from right to left! It was almost as if my subconscious mind was trying to show me proof as well.

Also, I don't know what this means, but the pain has been moving around to new areas like my neck and my ear?? Just seems to be constantly moving lately. Actually, that makes sense for the subconscious mind to choose those areas because of the way I to have to lay down.

Smiles likes this.
  2. Stef

Stef Peer Supporter

I don't know the reason either but mine moves around too. I get so happy when it is gone from one area but it goes somewhere else. You are not alone. :)

JoeB1 likes this.
  3. LindaStu

LindaStu New Member

I have been having random pains pop up here and there - headaches too, which are unusual for me. I've been saying to myself "I know what you're up to, and NO, we're not going there" and refuse to think about it any further. And, they disappear. If only it were that easy on my back/sciatic pain.....that is sticking around.....but there's hope!!!

JoeB1 and Stef like this.
  4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

My pain moved around too, from my lower back to one side and then the other, to my shoulders.
    I healed about 95 percent by TMS belief, but kept holding back total belief because I thought it was
    from my age, as I turned 83. I finally healed 100 percent when I believed 100 percent in TMS causing my pain.

It may take a while, but keep working on total TMS belief. The success stories are proof that it works.

5. Stef

Stef Peer Supporter

I pump my fist in the air & say "I am taking the power back." We will get there...it takes faith. Regardless, I love my new attitude & zest for life. Better to have pain & feel enlightened than have pain & feel like an Eeyore.

JoeB1 likes this.
  6. LindaStu

LindaStu New Member

Stef - I love the fist pump and the positivity behind it!! Great point - pain - yes, but HOPE, too! No more despair. We will keep the faith! Thank you!!!

7. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Hi, Ladies. You got it. Faith in healing is so very essential. I too like the fist pump. I think it's a lot better than what I used to do when angry or frustrated. I would smash my fist into a wall. Then my hand would hurt and I'd have to cover the bashed wall with something. I changed to hitting something with a hammer. At work I would close the door to my small room and break a new pencil in half. It released a lot of pressure in me, and it was cheap.

But I like the fist pump better. Good luck to you both and hope you enjoy the weekend.

8. Stef

Stef Peer Supporter

You are quite welcome!

9. Stef

Stef Peer Supporter

Aw, thanks for making me laugh. You have a good weekend too.

10. JoeB1

JoeB1 Peer Supporter

Love the fist pump, love the faith and positive attitudes, and love the pencil breaking!!! Thanks for the replies!!!

Stef likes this.
  11. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Hi, Joe, I see you play the guitar. I never learned but love the instrument.
    I especially love Spanish classical guitar music. Very calming.

JoeB1 likes this.
  12. JoeB1

JoeB1 Peer Supporter

I do! It's my life. I'm so happy that I've been pushing myself to play again instead of being afraid that I "wasn't resting enough". And yes Spanish classical is beautiful genre!