1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 15 Pain moving around?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Lars, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Lars

Lars New Member

During the past two weeks has your pain been moving around? How has this affected your belief in the diagnosis?

Hello everyone,

My pain has been moving around a lot lately. It's shifting between my neck, back, groins and belly area. But overall the pain has decreased significantly since I found out about TMS 8 months ago and the pain has decreased even more since I started the SEP. More often there are times that I don't have any pain at all. It often happens as well that the symptom imperative kicks in and gives me fatigue instead of pain.

Yesterday I was feeling tired pretty much the whole day, in the evening all of a sudden I started to get a headache. After an hour or so I thought this might be TMS and the symptom imperative again. So I started to focus on my emotions, not much later the headache was gone. So this and the pain moving around is just increasing my belief in the TMS diagnosis.

Now I actually think that all of the symptoms I now experience and did experience in the past are TMS or TMS equivalents.
    -Headaches
    -Excessive perspiration
    -Groin pain
    -Belly pain
    -Back pain
    -Neck pain
    -Fatigue
    -Anxiety
    -Shoulder pain
    -Hemorrhoids

I think they are all TMS or TMS equivalents.

Best Wishes,

2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Important realization. You are on the road to recovery!

Lars likes this.