1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 15 Pain Moving Around

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by justgreene, May 9, 2019.

1. justgreene

justgreene Newcomer

I don't think my pain is really moving. It's always been on my left side - sciatic, hip, and numbness in my left big toe. I still have flare ups and the pain seems worse in the evenings. It's not so bad on weekends but comes back on Monday. I've been journaling but can't seem to place the reason for the pain. The success stories are great, but wish I could be the one telling the story.

2. Anne Walker

Anne Walker Beloved Grand Eagle

I wish becoming pain free would correspond to how hard we work and how much we desire it to be so. It is just human nature to try and track our success by the results we achieve. Do not loose heart or be too disappointed. You are on the right path. It is worth the effort and patience. I wish my crystal ball could give you a glimpse of the road ahead, but there is a future for you without so much aggravating pain. Embrace life, dig deep, think psychologically, and the pain will take a back seat.

3. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

Hello...based on my experience, I would say just keep journaling and thinking about the emotions. Maybe therapy could help too. I thought I knew my biggest issues regarding repressed emotions, but I didn't actually find them until about a month into the program. Also, remember, the fact that your pain is coming and going at certain times is evidence that there is no physical problem, which is always good to know.

4. justgreene

justgreene Newcomer

Thanks for responding. I am hoping to start having some breakthroughs soon. My pain wasn't bad today. Just a slight burden. I was able to workout and move around. Just going on with my day.

5. justgreene

justgreene Newcomer

Thanks for responding. I am trying to stay positive and focused. I know I just need to stick with it.