1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Pain level Vs TMS

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Argentum78, Mar 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Argentum78

Argentum78 Newcomer

Have read a lot about TMS and started on the program (day 19). But I'm thinking about and that my pain doctor tried to explain to me when I meet him a few years ago. Is that the level of pain in the body is changing when you have chronic pain. The doctor says that this is something you can not do much about.

The brain is constantly searching for how pain is felt in the leg. I do not think I can read something about the level of pain in the body when it comes to TMS. It's as if the brain constantly scans the pain is felt in the leg. So I feel myself also by consciously or unconsciously.

It's as if the brain constantly scans the pain is felt in the leg. So I feel myself also by consciously or unconsciously reads the level of pain. So it is from, I wake up I sleep. (The nights I sleep well ......) This means that there is tension and pain in the leg during the day.

I can not get the brain to stop feeling how it is in the leg .... Is my doctor right? The level of pain is altered in the body.