1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 9 Overly critical

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by valerie, May 4, 2013.

1. valerie

valerie Peer Supporter

Funny to get this question today - I skipped a couple of days in the program and I was beating myself up about it inside yesterday - oh, you have to make time for this, you're not that serious about getting better, all kinds of stupid stuff. and lo and behold my knee is tight today. funny how that works. I mean seriously, two days? seems pretty ridiculous, this is a web resource here to help me work though my problems and I'm getting stressed out about not keeping up with it.
    It is a trend I have though, there are lots of things i want to do for myself, including, ahem, writing and I think I spend more time gyrating about it inside and making excuses than actually doing it.

2. Lori

Lori Well known member

Valerie, yes, we do need to make the time to "do the work" for the best results! :)

No point in beating yourself up. We can't change what we did (or didn't do) yesterday, but we can change today!