1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Out with the old 2012

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Jilly, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Jilly

Jilly Well known member

I am writing this post because I am defiantly experiencing several days of being pain free ! I am so excited ! For 2 weeks or so I was experiencing one good day and one painful day. Off and On, and now the cycling has stopped even during periods of increased stress. Happy New Year !

MorComm, Forest, tarala and 1 other person like this.
  2. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

Yay!!

Jilly likes this.
  3. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

This is awesome! I have always found TMS healing to be cyclical and not linear. It starts out off and on, and then slowly but surely the pain is gone for longer and longer periods of time. Each success builds our confidence and acceptance. Keep up the great work!

Jilly likes this.
  4. BruceMC

BruceMC Beloved Grand Eagle

And, as you imply, Forest, each pain-free period gives you a chance to forget your conditioned pain response. The longer the pain-free periods become, the more your TMS pain pathways become deprogrammed. So this is really good news, Jilly. Each success leads to more success!

veronica73 and Jilly like this.
  5. Jilly

Jilly Well known member

I am so HAPPY ! You just can't imagine ! I know I must continue to think psychologically and continue to use all of my tools. There are still days of some discomfort, but much-much better ! My mind has changed. I know exactly when it was and I have had a few more a-hah moments afterwards. Basically I want to keep this feeling alive and strong in me. Someone in TMS Wiki said "You'll feel the shift" I definitely felt it !

6. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Great to hear your improvement, Jilly. Keep up what you've been doing and the pain will stay away for good.
    That's what I'm doing and it's working.

Jilly likes this.
  7. Jilly

Jilly Well known member

I remember when I didn't feel pain and I was happy; go-lucky about my day... I feel those days are on the way back as my emotional landscape has completely changed.

8. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

The good new days are coming for you.

Jilly likes this.
  9. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

your working the system jilly-youve been on top of it constant-stay course-
    its hard to add to whats been said-but you should have your personality wondering by now:)

Jilly likes this.